Happy Monday Motivation!
One of the things that I love is music. Music fuels my soul. It makes me smile. I can’t live a day without it!
One of the main reasons why I love music is because it is universal. It evokes an emotion. It evokes a feeling regardless of whether you understand the words or not. It can boost your mood instantly if it has the right beat and pace. YES TO THE YING TIP: Music actually releases dopamine (the happy chemical in your brain) when you listen to it. Who doesn’t want a little dose of happiness? Music is my little happy pill!
Whenever I am feeling down in the dumps, I like to play songs that energize me and push me to get out of bed. Not wanting to exercise or go to work or get that project done? Try listening to some upbeat songs and feel your “I don’t wanna”s turn into “Let’s do this!”
Here are Top 10 Songs to Boost Your Mood:
1. Geronimo- Sheppard
2. Break Free- Ariana Grande
3. Firework- Katy Perry
4. Since You’ve Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
5. Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
6. Happy- Pharrell
7. Counting Stars- One Republic
8. Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
9. Timber- Pitbull feat. Kesha
10. Titanium- David Guetta feat. Sia
BONUS: Watch the videos of the songs below. I love musical theater and Disney, and these songs never fail to put a huge smile on my face!
1. Defying Gravity- Wicked
2. Purpose- Avenue Q
3. Go the Distance- Hercules
4. Just Can’t Wait to be King- The Lion King
5. I’ll Make a Man Out of You- Mulan
What songs boost your mood and pump you up? Comment below. I’d love to hear!
Rock the Love,